Uncle Bucky is a longtime participant citizen of the US. He learned that we expect elected officials, rich guys and "ordinary joes" to give to the commonweal as much as they can, but to accept no more than they deserve. A philosophy of the Founders.
Comments posted: 4234 (0 days since last comment on Mon May 25, 2015 at 05:20 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 1102
People Following unclebucky: 7
unclebucky's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by unclebucky
- A two step program 1] Educate women 2] Easy access to multiple forms of free birth control. In every country, even regions of rapidly expanding population [eg India] where women are educated and ...172 comments 191 Recs
- I teach a college course on jazz and hip hop at a Southern California university, and after listening to Fox's Bill O'Reilly bloviate last week about how hip hop and rap are to blame for declining ...36 comments 98 Recs
- House Speaker John Boehner may think it's "stupid" to suggest that the recent fatal Amtrak crash had anything to do with lack of funding, but the evidence ...86 comments 123 Recs
- I've quoted this passage before, but I think it bears repeating. Some of the defenders of the Duggar family are saying that those mean ol' godless liberals are persecuting the Duggars because of ...33 comments 29 Recs
- This is my first "diary" here at Daily Kos. I don't know if this post is appropriate for this site. It is more a collection of musings and questions than a presentation of facts and information. I ...80 comments 149 Recs
- I am going to give in to Denise Oliver Velez's request to turn a comment into a diary. The aversion to length (TL;DR) is a peculiar modern affliction, but I will make it easier for people who ...25 comments 109 Recs
- Overpass Light Brigade, "Unlearn Racism" When the Overpass Light Brigade brought the message of " ...508 comments 226 Recs
- Oh, certainly he has an exploratory committee . Who doesn't? Got one myself, somewhere around here. He's talking it over with his family and the Almighty . He's giving the idea quiet contemplation ...85 comments 110 Recs
- Do as I say, not as I do. That particular idiom about hypocrisy is especially true if you're a Republican espousing "family values." A good example of this occurred recently when the ...323 comments 238 Recs
- Click to enlarge. A Pew survey ...19 comments 29 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.