Chris Dobbertean, resident bracketologist at SBNation.com/BloggingTheBracket.com. B.A. in political science and B.S. in telecommunications-news from the University of Florida, M.A. in political science from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Comments posted: 397 (766 days since last comment on Thu Mar 28, 2013 at 07:54 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 1178
People Following Dobber: 2
Dobber's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Dobber
- The State of Kansas could often be said to be one of those places where torturing your residents just makes sense. While the work against women, children, the disabled, schools and others continues,392 comments 501 Recs
- I love this. As you may remember from *Richard Lyons*' diary on the subject , openly lesbian Houston Mayor Annise Parker recently traveled to California with her partner of twenty-three years to get ...115 comments 305 Recs
- This past Tuesday, Michelangelo Signorile , liberal activist and host of the “Michelangelo Signorile Show” on the Sirius XM Progress channel, obliterated a hateful conservative caller from ...225 comments 708 Recs
- Besides the fact that men are involved in it: the Bible is involved in it. Penny for your thoughts...183 comments 407 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren – an unyielding progressive on economic issues – does not often make headlines in the foreign policy department. However, today she made waves by coming out strongly against the ...165 comments 242 Recs
- NPR news has deteriorated to the point that I can barely stand them anymore but do occasionally listen when I am driving somewhere. Yesterday (MLK Day) I listened to NPR’s replay of the BBC’s ...209 comments 296 Recs
- You know you've crossed the line when _Florida Republicans_ think you've crossed the line. That's been a well-known litmus test for line crossing for some time now, but Republican candidate Joshua ...208 comments 141 Recs
- This year marks the 50th anniversary of the passage of the Civil Rights Act, which gives special resonance to today's commemoration of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s 85th birthday. It's a ...209 comments 316 Recs
- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tomorrow,302 comments 205 Recs
- So the other day I was perusing the Twitter trying to be a cool kid. At the top of my page was the tweet you see above as a paid promotion. I decided to play along and click on the link and see ...133 comments 114 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.