Like most who’ve lived a long time, I'm many people in my life, and will probably be many more before I'm done, Navy in 58: to leave life that’s going nowhere. Out in 62. Eugene in 70 my kind of place, but still love the road.
Real Name: Devon Bond
Location: Oregun, USA
Occupation: Power Industry Const.
Groups: I ♥ Democratic Socialism
Hobbies: Bicycling/Snow sports/old Volvo's
Comments posted: 2643 (1 day since last comment on Fri May 01, 2015 at 08:54 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 1
Total Comment Ratings: 2720
People Following ichibon: 13
ichibon's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by ichibon
- Besides standing up against Trade Deals that end up exporting American Jobs; Besides calling for more equitable Tax rates on the Wealthy, that will reduce the dangerous and growing gaps in Income ...70 comments 101 Recs
- Messrs. Sturgeon, Miliband, Cameron, Clegg, Lannister, and Lannister Two important things are currently going on, for fans of complex, impenetrable stories about people with impressively highbrow-...24 comments 22 Recs
- It will be interesting to see what the conservative media and their fans have to say about Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders now that he has officially declared his candidacy for POTUS. After all, he ...11 comments 5 Recs
- I am 100% in for Bernie Sanders' campaign for the Democratic Party nomination, and for president. For the longest time, Bernie Sanders has represented my viewpoint on policy and my viewpoint on good ...225 comments 220 Recs
- Congratulations to Els, from North London, for her astounding accomplishment. The 8-year old managed to convince a mega book publisher to stop marketing books that are titled 'for boys' and '...15 comments 159 Recs
- This week in progressive state blogs is designed specifically to focus attention on the writing and analysis of people focused on their home turf. Let me know via comments or Kosmail if you have a ...6 comments 33 Recs
- 53 comments 147 Recs
- Located in Greenville, South Carolina, Bob Jones University is a deeply conservative institution catering to fundamentalist Christians. The laundry list of rules students must abide by are ...76 comments 70 Recs
- Asshole for Jesus, Pat Robertson, had some choice words for the distraught mother of a lesbian teenager: put your kid in a Christian "re-education" camp. Terry Meeuwsen : "I've been having issues ...84 comments 82 Recs
- Democrats are trying to create a bit more transparency around campaign ads ...18 comments 126 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.