Posting History for sj
|The Grieving Room - My Tessa
It looks as though today was open so I'm just going to jump in here. I've been away from Kos during the primary wars and I know I won't be coming back regularly, but I sure need you all today. My ...
|The Grieving Room - The Release Edition
This diary was inspired by this comment from last week's diary. I was struck by this observation: "Also, ...
|The Grieving Room - What stage are you in?
Does this list sound familiar? Denial Anger Bargaining Depression Acceptance Yep, those are the stages of grief defined as by Elizabeth Kubler-Ross.
|The Grieving Room - Post Holiday Reflections
It's been a few weeks since I volunteered to submit this week's entry. Lots of time, you know, to write something brilliant -- or at least thoughtful. And yet here I am, at the last minute, trying ...
|The Grieving Room - a Monday night series
We are a family that loves our pets. My first memory is of the day my dad brought home a dog he’d found wandering by the railroad tracks. My Mom named her Tootsie, and her origins are a ...
|Miles/Salazar - the media and the voters||sj||05/23/2004||26||-||-||1|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by sj
- I have been fascinated lately with Angolan folk tales. It is almost as if in our headlong rush into never-ending campaign commercial-land, we have lost our collective souls along with our minds. It ...12 comments 14 Recs
- Two and a half years ago, I co-founded this dKos series with the help of a couple great women, both of whom (like me) had recently lost a beloved family member after long illness. Writing and ...506 comments 678 Recs
- May 21, 2009 At Abu Ghraib, a few sadistic prison guards abused inmates in violation of American law, military regulation, and simple decency. For the harm they did to Iraqi prisoners and to America'...14 comments 18 Recs
- How do I get through my bouts of depression? With the help of friends and lovers. A special welcome to anyone who is new to The Grieving Room. We meet ...81 comments 21 Recs
- A special welcome to anyone who is new to The Grieving Room . We meet every Monday evening. Whether your loss is recent or many years ago, whether you have ...51 comments 34 Recs
- A special welcome to anyone who is new to The Grieving Room. We meet every Monday evening. Whether your loss is recent or many years ago, whether you have lost a person or a pet, or ...335 comments 365 Recs
- Welcome to The Grieving Room . ( From exmearden's diary) A special welcome to anyone who is new to The Grieving Room. We meet every Monday evening. Whether your loss is recent or ...45 comments 24 Recs
- (Note: I know this is early in the day for a Grieving Room diary, but I unfortunately have somewhere I have to be this evening--but if somebody wants to post a redirect diary closer to the "...55 comments 24 Recs
- Yesterday was my birthday. My second birthday without my mom. 2007 was a “big” birthday and last year I was surrounded by friends who went to a lot of trouble to make sure I wasn't ...131 comments 25 Recs
- I promised to connect, this afternoon, my parents, and how they lived and died, with the parents of Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's mother.� Simple connection: they were all in the Greatest ...28 comments 20 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.