Like most who’ve lived a long time, I'm many people in my life, and will probably be many more before I'm done, Navy in 58: to leave life that’s going nowhere. Out in 62. Eugene in 70 my kind of place, but still love the road.
Real Name: Devon Bond
Location: Oregun, USA
Occupation: Power Industry Const.
Groups: I ♥ Democratic Socialism
Hobbies: Bicycling/Snow sports/old Volvo's
Comments posted: 2654 (5 days since last comment on Fri May 22, 2015 at 11:08 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 1
Total Comment Ratings: 2720
People Following ichibon: 13
ichibon's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by ichibon
- Today, Battleground Texas' Legal Director Mimi Marziani sent a letter formally notifying Texas Secretary of State Carlos H. Cascos that Battleground Texas is prepared to file a lawsuit if the ...33 comments 163 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… The Things You Find Between the Sofa Cushions Please rise and place your hand over your heart as Billy in Portland Maine, age 7 circa 1972, leads us in the Pledge:79 comments 36 Recs
- Chicago Police Officers Jerome Finnigan and Timothy McDermott The Chicago Police ...149 comments 348 Recs
- Jeb Bush is a "total nerd" for Charles Murray. ThinkProgress is the latest ...59 comments 70 Recs
- State Sen. Ernie Chambers finally won his 38-year battle to get Nebraska's death penalty repealed. With Wednesday's override vote in its one-house legislature, Nebraska ...91 comments 167 Recs
- Getting tens of millions of people newly insured is an expensive proposition, and one that is costing $273.6 billion in additional insurance overhead , according to a ...141 comments 253 Recs
- Come back, kids! Yesterday we shared the disheartening story of a principal at PS 120 in Queens, New York that ...152 comments 358 Recs
- Stand up and say you're mad as hell and you won't take it anymore! Elizabeth Warren was a guest speaker this week at The Code Conference —"where top industry influencers in ...45 comments 93 Recs
- The media are more interested in ...285 comments 300 Recs
- Oh, seriously. Democrats are whining about, heaven forbid, a bit of pressure from unions to actually vote correctly on fast track and the Trans Pacific Partnership. Grow up--and if you can't cast a ...151 comments 265 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.