Posting History for MBishop1
|Video: Presidents Clinton and Obama on Fire in Virginia
Saturday night in Bristow, Virginia, President Clinton joined President Obama for an energy-filled rally in front of an estimated 24,000. If you didn't get to catch their speeches live, the video of ...
|Two New Obama TV Ads - Clinton: "He's Got It Right" / 2000 Flashback: "537"
Following up on his previous "Clear Choice" ad for Obama and his brilliant DNC speech, President Bill Clinton has cut a new direct-to-camera ad for President Obama: . . Transcript: President Bill ...
|NBC/WSJ - Obama LEADS - Wisconsin: 51-45, Iowa: 51-43 (Update: 538 +4.7 Win %)
The Wall Street Journal and NBC just released two swing states polls by Marist: Wisconsin - Obama 51-45 (prev. Obama 50-45, 9/16-18) Iowa - Obama 51-43 (prev. Obama 50-42, 9/16-18) Both among ...
|Romney Now Says He Was "Completely Wrong" on the 47% (Video)
Clearly, Romney had been hoping that Obama would hit him on the 47 percent comments in the debate because he had this retraction teed up. Instead, he had to deliver it on Hannity's show in front of ...
|New Obama TV Ad Hits Romney on Investment in Chinese Company Global-Tech
The "who's tougher on China" ad wars continue with this one hitting Romney on his investment in Global Tech, which manufactured appliances under sweatshop conditions: . TRANSCRIPT: "These ...
|Obama's new two minute TV ad - "Table"
On Wednesday, word came that Obama For America would be purchasing slots for two minute TV ads to run September 28th through October 4th. Here is the ad, an economic message where Obama lays out ...
|CBS/NYT/Quinnipiac - Obama CRUSHING Romney in Ohio, Florida, PA
This is what it looks like when a race breaks open. President Obama has seen favorable poll numbers in all three states, but the Ohio and Florida results are shocking blowouts. The New York Times, ...
|Obama Administration filing auto industry trade case against China (Ohio electoral angle)
The NY Times reports that, just as the Obama and Romney campaigns battle over who is tougher on China, Obama is using his powers of incumbency to take action on that front. http://www.nytimes.com/...
|Elizabeth Warren leads Scott Brown by 6 in new poll: 50-44
I would not normally bring an individual poll result, let alone for a Senate seat, to the front page. Due to the interest and anxiety over the Massachusetts Senate race, I thought it was warranted ...
|New Obama TV Ad: "The Question" - Yes, we are better off
The Obama campaign has posted a new 60 second TV ad that confronts Romney's question, "Are you better off than you were four years ago?" head on. It reminds the viewer exactly where we were four ...
|(Update) DNC Day 2 (25.1M) beats RNC Day 2 (21.9M) in ratings, even against the NFL
There has been concern about how DNC viewership would be affected by last night's opening NFL game and NBC dropping its coverage of their primetime convention coverage. Well, the initial ratings ...
|Biden: "We are for Medicare. They are for Vouchercare. It's basic."
Today, at the same event at the National Railroad Museum in Green Bay discussed in Shawn Russell's recommended diary about Ryan's debt commission lies, VP Biden came right out and said it. I've seen ...
|Even PolitiFact calls "You didn't build that" attack: False
PolitiFact has had a lot of issues with determining what are...you know..."facts" at times. Their "2011 Lie of the Year" was the claim that Republicans had voted to end Medicare, the main problem ...
|Romney's Amazing Anglo Affinity - "England: Mostly Harmless"
We've been reading for the past couple of days about an anonymous Romney adviser who assures us that Romney is more qualified to deal with England because of his deep understanding of the Anglo-...
|The Globe is still hitting Romney on Bain timeline
Undeterred by Romney's denial press junket-palooza on Friday, the Boston Globe is pushing back on Romney's claim that he had no active involvement in Bain or any Bain entity after February of 1999.
|Elizabeth Warren: "What Republicans want to take away"
Elizabeth Warren published an Op-Ed for The MetroWest Daily News making the point that all of our Democratic candidates, and us as their supporters, need to push. The fight is on — again. Mitt ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by MBishop1
- Technology, brought to you by liberals. Good luck with this , neanderthals ... After last year’s blowout election, the Republican digital ...235 comments 97 Recs
- http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/26/rep-keith-ellison-hammers-sean-hannity-youre-a-shill-for-the-republican-party/ Now that's how you do it. Keith Ellison (D-I Wish I Lived in His District) tore ...208 comments 452 Recs
- A vast conspiracy to misinform the public and political leaders on climate change has been exposed by the Guardian. Over the past ten years $120 million ...73 comments 183 Recs
- What a blessing Elizabeth Warren's election to the Senate has been. She is wasting no time. At her first hearing in the Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee - which took place on Valentine'...169 comments 405 Recs
- By Greg Noth, originally published on Next New Deal Taxing speculation would raise revenue and make markets safer for everyone. In January, 11 European countries implemented a Financial ...37 comments 101 Recs
- Shattering the public perception that the Tea Party is a spontaneous popular citizens movement, a new academic paper provides evidence that an organization founded by David and Charles Koch, ...110 comments 282 Recs
- To me, carbon sequestration has been one of those "10 years off" technologies. Like fuel cells or hydrogen power, scientists and engineers just had to work out some kinks to make the technology cost ...118 comments 318 Recs
- Boston Herald "staff" are so angry at Scott Brown's late ducking out (of the special election to replace John Kerry in Senate) that they admit John McCain's disgusting un-Senatorial game-playing on ...109 comments 148 Recs
- Imagine telling AT&T you're done with dropped calls, or telling T-Mobile you're done with slow data. Yes, elections matter, and the FCC is proposing something spectacular for Americans...assuming ...440 comments 651 Recs
- Breaking from Mass: Scott Brown will not run for the U.S. Senate seat vacated by John Kerry, the Herald has learned. "U are the first to know," Brown texted the Herald. Boston Herald Link I ...105 comments 84 Recs
- No current results.