Group Leadership Roles:
A group is a publishing organization, and the people above run it.Admin has absolute control over the group -- they can manage publication schedule, invite more people into the leadership, fire them.
Editor can manage the queue (actually publishing diaries to a group's home), but has no ability to hire and fire.
Member can just queue things, but can't actually publish to the group's home page.
For a more specific list of permissions, mouse over the question mark on the "Role" header.
|Mark E Andersen||05/03/2015||Contributor|
Are you sure you want to remove this user from the group?
- On this day in Labor History the year was 1937. That was the year that 400 black women who worked as tobacco stemmers walked off the job at I.N. Vaughn and Company in Richmond, VA. The tobacco ...1 comments 0 Recs
- If nothing else, today's conservative movement may be the greatest talking point generator in American history. Judging by the conservative choir now singing in unison, the aftermath of the ...10 comments 16 Recs
- And more: Sen. Patty Murray: Community members and civic leaders in cities and states across the country should absolutely keep fighting for living wages that work for their communities, but I ...3 comments 7 Recs
- 8 comments 10 Recs
- The Labor Department ...4 comments 10 Recs
- They can put me in jail until the walls crumble, but they cannot stifle the cause for which I stand or destroy the great struggle in the interest of humanity. -John R. Lawson `````````````````````10 comments 13 Recs
- On this day in Labor History the year was 1852. It was the last day of a three-day convention held in Cincinnati, Ohio. Printers who worked for newspapers and other publications from fourteen ...2 comments 1 Recs
- Bernie Sanders is a rare, principled politician. Clear on what needs to be done to fix America. Seriously committed to doing that. A smart realist who knows what he is up against, and who has told ...37 comments 29 Recs
- One might think with all the union-bashing in corporate media, Faux News, multiple levels of government, and the general rhetoric, that unions are decidedly unpopular among Americans as a whole. ...41 comments 86 Recs
- http://buildingbridgesradio.blogspot.com/2015/05/baltimore-problems-and-conditions.html Baltimore: Problems And Conditions Precipitating Police Brutality In The Community! with Stephan Janis, ...1 comments 0 Recs
- No current results.